Managers and Team Leaders can create event specific Tasks attached to Hazards, Incidents or Documents.
Adding a new Task:
- Ensure you are in the correct Event (if not, select the event name panel at the top of the dashboard to switch and Check-In to the relevant event)
- On Mobile tap Tasks on the Event Dashboard or select Tasks from the Desktop Event Menu.*Note, if you are not seeing the Tasks icon this means that you do not have permissions to add Tasks to this Event. Contact your Event Manager to request permissions.
- In the top right corner tap on the + /ADD icon and choose whether you want to attach your Task to a Hazard, Observation, Incident or Document.
- Select the specific Hazard, Observation, Incident or Document you wish to attach your Task to.*Please note, you can only add Tasks to published Hazards, Incidents or Documents which will be shown on the next screen.
- On the next screen enter a title for your Task, set the priority level, assign the Task to a person, set the due date and add general details of the Task.
- Tap Save in the top right corner.
- Your Task is now created
Edit a Task
- Select the Task from one of the following option
- Mobile - Task or To-Do on the Home page
- Desktop - Task menu in the Event List
- Mobile & Desktop - Straight from the Hazard, Document or Alert. Note: in an Incident select ‘Manage’ to view, manage and edit your tasks.
- Tap on the Edit icon in the top right corner.
- Select Save