- Select Alerts on the desktop menu or tap the Alerts icon on mobile
Draft Alerts can only be saved on Desktop
- Click the +/ ADD icon in the top right corner to add a new Alert
Note that you can also create a new Alert by converting a Blert
- The Alert Form will open.
- Fill in as many details as possible
a) Alert Name
b) Details about the Alert - all Team Members will beto view the details and Advise when they select the Alert.
- Select if you want to send a Push Notification about the Alert
- Choose the Notification Sound
None - There will be no sound
Default - A short but distinctive notification sound to the users phone settings*
Emergency - A long and distinctive notification sound to the users phone settings
*Blerter does not have permission to override a users phone if it is set to silent.
- Choose if you want to show the Alert on Check-In
- Select the Severity Icon. This will be displayed on the users phone home page even if their phone is locked.
Low - The Alert will show with a grey icon
Med - The Alert will show with an orange icon
High - The Alert will show with a red icon
- Add an Evacuation plan to the Alert. The plan needs to be set up in the Event setting when creating or editing Event Details.
- Check all Alert Details as an Alert cannot be Edited once Sent
- Click Save.
Note - The user who sent the Alert will not receive a Notification
- Sent Alerts cannot be Edited
- Add Comments to the Alerts
- Relate any received Blerts or created Incident by tapping the 3 dots in 'related To' on mobile or selecting 'Link to existing' on Desktop.
Multiple records can be added to the Alert
- From the Event Dashboard click the Alerts icon and then select the Alert you want to Archive (use the search and filter options at the top)
- On Mobile Tap the three dots in the top right corner and select Archive
- On Desktop select Archived in the Top right Corner