What is Hazard?
Anything that could potentially be a risk to your workforce is classified as a Hazard within Blerter. When you create new Hazards notifications are sent and the Hazards is added to the Check-in screen (based on what setting you choose) to make sure everyone on your project is aware of these potential risks and knows how to stay safe.
Hazards can be created in the planning stage, and you can then modify the Tasks to meet your best practices or you Hazard Management processes.
More About Hazards
Who can create Hazards?
Event Managers and Team Leaders who have joined the event will have Hazard managing rights. Learn more about Event Roles here.
Who can see Hazards?
By default, all Event Team Members will be able to see all event related Hazards. This setting cannot be changed.
What happens when a new Hazard is added?
All new Hazards will be added to the Event Dashboard newsfeed and the Hazards icon on the Dashboard will change to dark orange to indicate that a new Hazard has been added (it will be grey if there are no new Hazards).
Additionally, Hazards will be added to the Check-in screen (if this has been set on the Hazard Management screen) and will need to be acknowledged when checking in.
Notification and others actions will vary based on the significance level set for the Hazard.
- The Hazard will show with a grey icon
- No notifications will be sent
- The Hazard will show with an orange icon
- Push notifications are sent to everyone who is checked into the project and will trigger a new message received sound on their device.
- The Hazard will show with a red icon
- Push notifications are sent to everyone who is checked into the project and will trigger a new message received sound.