- Select the Hazards on the desktop menu or tap the Hazards icon on mobile
Click the +/ ADD icon in the top right corner to add a new Hazard
Note that you can also create a new Hazard by converting a Blert or by adding a Hazard to an Incident
- The Hazard Form will open. Fill in as many details as possible:
a) Hazard Name
b) Set a significance level - create in pop up box (also available at top of the page)
The Hazard will show with a grey icon
No notifications will be sent
The Hazard will show with an orange icon
Push notifications are sent to everyone who is checked into the project and will trigger a new message received sound on their device.
The Hazard will show with a red icon
Push notifications are sent to everyone who is checked into the project and will trigger a new message received sound.
c) Provide details about the potential harm, controls, the Hazard category and location
d) Choose if and how often the Hazard should show at Check-in:
Every Time: The Hazard will show every time a user checks in.
Update: The Hazard will show once when it’s new and then only if it has changed since the last check-in.
Once: The Hazard will only show once for every user
Never: The Hazards will never show at Check-in
e) Choose if this Hazard should be shown to visitors at check-in (vs. it being visible to project team members only)
- Click Save. This will take you to Hazards Management screen
Note: Make sure the Hazards has been published (top left corner on Desktop)
- Review the details you added (you can easily edit them by tapping the Edit icon towards the top of the page next to Details)
- From the Event Dashboard click the Hazards icon and then select the Hazard you want to Archive
(use the search and filter options at the top)
- On Mobile Tap the three dots in the top right corner and select Archive
- On Desktop select Archived in the Top right Corner