Blerter lets you create and upload Information and Documents quickly so you have all important event information in one place. You can also mark documents as required reading, which means team members need to review and acknowledge the document the next time they Check-In.
- Include attachments from a variety of sources: Photos, iCloud, Dropbox and more
- Add comments to Documents
- Organize Documents into folders
Make Information and Documents Required Reading
- Mark important Information and Documents as ‘required reading’. They will be added to the Check-in screen and team members need to review and acknowledge the Document before checking in
- Make Information and Documents required reading for your team only or for your team and visitors
Add an Evacuation Plan
- Add an Evacuation Plan for your business or teams
- Evacuation Plans always show at Check-in and need to be acknowledged when they are new and after every update
- Once an Evacuation Plan has been added you have the option to include it when creating a new Alert
- Add in top Right corner and select to Add a Folder or Documents
Folder: Select the Name and Color then Save
- Add Title and information/outline about the information in the Body (you will have the option to upload attachments on the next page)
- Choose if it should be seen at Check-In and who should see it which means Team Members will need to read and acknowledged the information before being able to Check-In to the event
- On the Info Page select the added Info
- This page allows you to attach Documents add more information about the document such as comments, if the document is related to an Incident or Blert. Tasks can also be added and assigned to team members.
- On the Event Dashboard tap on the Documents icon
- To add a new Document, click on a three dots menu at the top right corner
- Enter the title of the Document and text (you will have the option to upload attachments on the next page)
- Choose if it should be seen at Check-In and who should see it. On mobile we refer to this as ‘Required Reading’ which means Team Members will need to read and acknowledged the document before being able to Check-In to the event
- A new page opens with the Document details. Here you can added Attachments, Tasks and Comments. You can edit the document details by clicking on the three dots in the top right corner.